Saturday, December 02, 2006

WONDERS

One last mini to post here; unless I have some time today in between packing to go to Cleveland, OH for all of next week - brrrrr! I had another smaller image of the curious child from the earlier collage and wanted to use it as a centerpiece again. I went with a little more use of color on this one. It's smaller than a postcard and I had to enlarge the image in Photoshop to make it more viewable online.

I'm looking forward to getting back from Ohio so I can create some more collages. Hmmm...I hope that when I get back from Ohio my city won't be gone. That's a pun in case you don't get it; a play on the song by the Pretenders ;-) OK, I'm sorry. Sometimes, really most times, I just can't help my silly self.

I'm going to try something even more different when I get back home this Friday. Wish me luck on that because I really don't know how to do what I'm planning. Hopefully I'll have some research time in the evenings next week between nerdy studies of system administration and expeditions into the blue part of my brain; that ultra-nerdy area in my left brain that I normally shy away from. Wish me luck on that too! Really, I've got to work on my "whole brain thinking" some time or another. Next week will be good for me although I'll miss being in my preferred yellow area very much.

No comments: