Monday, December 25, 2006

THIS CHRISTMAS GIVE LOVE
One of the girls on my team at work gave these gorgeous Christmas cards out. When I opened it I knew I had to do something with it.

For art time with Tara on Saturday, this is what I did; a snowy acrylic background on a stretched canvas, with the angel centered inside a glittery frame cut from yet another Christmas card. I painted the wooden stars, silver-leafed the edges and put a healthy dose of glitter atop each one. The roses are stickers and the little tree came from a catalog ad.



















I took a chance and did rubber stamping on the sides with the swirlie stems on the roses and the wording. The top "Believe in Miracles" is also a rubber stamp.

Again, this one looks better in person. Sorry once more for the crappy image.

2 comments:

unknown said...

pretty pretty!

Lisa King said...

:-)Thanks buddy!