Saturday, December 09, 2006

DRAWING IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

There was not much to do in a place where I knew few; so I drew (at least on Tuesday night). It was difficult to find anything for a still life. It was freezing-a$$ cold, thus looking outdoors was short-lived. I grabbed an orange from the breakfast area in the hotel gatehouse and found a leaf outside on the way back to my room and viola, a little still -life. Once again on the recycled paper. The rind took a lot of time to detail. I was not thinking of that when I grabbed it, but it was good practice regardless. Besides, I had all night to draw! Yippee!

2 comments:

unknown said...

:) You have such a nice touch in your drawing.

Lisa King said...

Thank you Honey. Coming from you that means a lot because you have such a wonderful talent yourself. I appreciate the inspiration I get from you.