Friday, February 02, 2007

REMEMBER
Here's what I've been working on this week. It's another collage on canvas. I used clippings from magazines, and an old calendar with a retro theme. The little case of cokes came from my box-o-goodies from the antique store in Vicksburg; it says "Buddy L" on the bottom of it.

The frog with the rhinestones is an old pin that was a gag gift from a former friend- who turned out to be an underwear thief. I used stickers, sparkling star gems, and glitter to complete the piece.

4 comments:

unknown said...

I like it! :) Oh, and I'm liking the doodle slide, also! Very nice doodling going on there.

Lisa King said...

Thankies! I like this one too. I made the little girl's pointy hat and wings myself. I'm rather proud of them.

I have to do something in meetings ;-) I've been saving them for a while.

unknown said...

I was wondering if the gris gris one frightened your coworkers. ;)

Lisa King said...

Oh, I think I was bored and alone at my desk when I did those.