Sunday, February 11, 2007

HOW THEY ROCKED BACK THEN
Ok, I promise this is the last piece I'm going to post with the bronze and metallic purple color scheme. I really got hooked on that. I like it a lot. But enough is enough. I'm going to keep most of these and use them in my home. It's not often that I create something that will actually fit in here at my house. I think I'm going to do something colorful next. Or maybe I'll do metallic blue with silver. Ok, I'll surprise you.

This is the same technique as the ballerina (called Good) that I posted a few days ago, except that I added some confetti hearts to this piece and the other has none. Also different is the addition of a clipping of roses from an old calendar. The roses were ivory, but I used the purple metallic paint to accent them purple to better match everything else.


No comments: