Sunday, February 11, 2007

JOHNNY ANGEL
This is another piece to Aunt Beth's birthday present. The young boy in the photo is my uncle, John Paul Magness. He passed away about 5 years ago I believe it was. He and Aunt Beth were very close and she was devastated when he died. Then a family squabble ensued. It was a mess. He was her favorite and he left her everything. Long story short, some of the family got upset.

Her birthday gift would not be complete without John. So I dug out the only photo that I have of him. This is from February of 1960. It was a rare time when it actually snowed in Mississippi. In the photo, John is grabbing up some snow to make a snowball.

I did this to match the other collage with Aunt Beth, Uncle David, and Uncle Jim. On this one I added some confetti hearts. The moon is an old earring of mine. I hope she will really like them. I've gotten some nice easels to go with them.

No comments: