Wednesday, January 03, 2007


LUCKY IN LOVE
Yet another collage on canvas. I used black gesso to prep the canvas and then put a coat of black acrylic all over. I did wet on wet painting with stripes and hearts and applied silver and red glitter and Krylon. This one has a giant playing card from a deck I found at the dollar store. The hearts are cut from some stationery and so is the border. The rose stickers came in handy for this one and the beads are onyx from a broken bracelet. The luck letters came from a broken braclet as well. I have figured out along my way with these projects that I can complete them faster if I use a blow dryer to dry the gesso, paint, Krylon and gel medium faster in between stages.

2 comments:

unknown said...

I like this one! I like the way you did the rose on the card, and the hearts, stars, as well.

Lisa King said...

Thankies!