Saturday, January 27, 2007

GIRLY GIRLS
Here is a collage from some doodles I did this morning. I drew the little bouquets too. I cut the girls and bouquets out and glued them onto the background with gel medium. I used rub-on letters to add some verbiage. The highlights in their hair are gold leaf pen. The background is Twinkling H2O's on watercolor paper. The daisies and butterflies are stickers. I finished it with a spray of Krylon followed by a dusting of gold glitter. It looks nicer in person, I promise.

4 comments:

unknown said...

I think it's cute! Wish I had pink hair. :\

Lisa King said...

We can make that happen...

unknown said...

I know, but I need to keep my real job, too. :) Thanks anyway!

Lisa King said...

Yesk, this is true. I read today on Foxnews that a pre-schooler got kicked out of school in FL, because she had done her hair pink. What's the world coming to when we can't express ourselves? I happen to love pink hair. But alas, I must keep my job as well.