Wednesday, February 03, 2010

PINHOLE PHOTOGRAPHY
I am taking a photography class this semester, and this is a photo taken with a pinhole camera. It was the first project for class. I have another negative from the pinhole project but will have to make another print to scan for posting. The first prints disappeared from the darkroom.

I really love the look of the pinhole photos. They are so artsy looking. This one has an antique doll with some handmade glass beads spread around on a curb.

I developed my first roll of film today and it turned out pretty good. I hope there will be some nice prints from it for my first 35mm camera project. We are using only back and white film and manual mode on 35mm cameras, and doing all the film processing ourselves. So far it's been challenging but fun.

No comments: