Saturday, February 20, 2010

IMMACULATE CONCEPTION CHURCH
This is a full shot of the Immaculate Conception Church. It was taken the same day as the photo of the church window posted below. I realize that this type of photo has been done, but this is a special place to me and I want to share. I think this is a very pretty church, and will take the long way home just to drive past it. I have some more photos I'll post later that are more interesting shots of this place.

Darkroom photography is definitely an art. It takes time and experimentation to get the perfect tones before making a print. I've found that I can spend loads of time in the darkroom, testing strips for that perfect exposure. Taking the photos is just one part of the art. Developing and printing them is an amazing part of making the photos you've carefully composed true works of art. This photo was actually pretty easy to process.

No comments: