Saturday, July 24, 2010

COLLAGES USING PHOTO TEST STRIPS & BOTCHED FILM
When I was taking photography in the spring, I saved test strips and pieces of film that did not turn out, just so I could use them for collage. Seemed a waste to toss them in the trash! Photo supplies are spendiferous! So, I decided to put some of them to use this week, and I put together these collage pieces. The top piece measures 6 X 8 and is done on a recycled gallery canvas. The bottom piece measures 8 X 10 and is done on mat board. Both of these pieces feature the same child in the photo test strip, Miss Hannaboo.

I used gesso, acrylic paints, fancy paper, silver leaf, stamps/ink, clippings, tape transfers, frottage, and paper whatnots as well.





2 comments:

Wills Kitchen said...

Like Miss Hannaboos pictures, Whats N smoking latley? In is smoker that is.

Eugenia Wadsworth Martin said...

glad you can recycle and like Hannaboos pictures. Love the fish Will wants to know if he can go fishing.