Saturday, June 03, 2006


This is a photo I took in my backyard. I like this time of year because there is a lot of fluff floating in the air. It looks dreamy. I put the feather and pebbles next to the stick where the fluff landed and made this little photo montage. I think that is fluff of a thistle. It's too small to be dandelion.

This reminds me of the time a few years back when I was biking through the military park over in Vicksburg. It was a beautiful day. I was coming down a hill really fast, headed straight into a cloud of fluff, with the sun shining, the wind in my hair and the fluff all around, it was a wonderfully surreal moment.

2 comments:

unknown said...

:) Do you still ride your bike?

Lisa King said...

Not in a long time. It needs some work. Noel left it sitting out and the weather messed it up some. It needs a trip to the repair shop in order to be in any condition to ride.

I'd ride it if it were rideable though. I just walk these days for exercise. No more mountain biking for me. Too many injuries you know.