Monday, June 12, 2006


Here is my latest creative effort. It's a collage I've done for my friend Tammy Allen who is the owner of a local coffeehouse near my home. I've been helping her with some creative issues for the new location that will open soon. She thought a collage would be cool for a menu cover and this is what I've come up with. I don't know what, if anything, that she will do with it; but whatever she wants is fine with me.

Tammy's husband Larry is a collector of antiques and the coffeehouse theme is retro, thus the name Flashbacks. Tammy and Larry change out the furniture and other decorative items periodically. You never know what it will look like inside! This makes it a very interesting place to visit, plus the food is great.

The Vanilla Wafers play the last Saturday of each month at Flashbacks. We are looking forward to the grand re-opening so we can get back to playing live music. We have several new songs to perform once we get back to it.

3 comments:

unknown said...

I like it a lot! Very nice!

Lisa King said...

They liked it too. But Tammy wants me to do one with some photos of her food that she has stashed away somewhere, so I have to do another. I wish she'd told me that when I told her I'd do one ;-), but hey, I enjoy doing it so no matter.

Lisa King said...

Oh, and thanks for the nice feedback! Lubya!