Sunday, June 25, 2006


I felt the need to be creative this evening. But geesh! My creativiy has been very absent of late! Sometimes the muse just is not there.

I often do collage to try and break out of that mode during those times when I just can't seem to squeeze out a drop of artistry. It was so bad this evening that I had a tough time finishing this piece. At one point I actually shoved it into the trash can and began to put away my materials. Something made me go grab it out of the trash a few minutes later, and try to salvage it. I'm just not a quitter. Heehee...maybe I should learn to be one though ;-)

2 comments:

unknown said...

Love the bunny! Partial to shells and animals. :) Very cute!

Lisa King said...

Thanks White Wabbit! I'm glad you like it and I'm glad I did not trash it afterall.