Thursday, December 23, 2010

ALTERED BOOK PROJECTS - DAUGHTERS OF A DOG
I'm a daughter of a dog. That's right. I said it. I'm a member of a group that does altered books, and it's called Daughters of a Dog. It's a very exclusive group with strict guidelines for membership. People are dying to get into this group. Believe me. The first rule of membership is that you must be a woman over 40 years old. The second is that you must be a collagista extraordinaire. It is an international group formed on deviantart.com and I am honored to be a part of this wonderful, fun group of ladies. I just wish we all lived in the same town. Needless to say, we put some bucks out on postage sending our projects to each other all over the globe. Here are a few spreads I've done so far. I try to do them when I'm not busy with art school projects. They are a joy to do and the friendships made with these talented ladies from all over the world are priceless. Check out the daughters at http://daughters-of-a-dog.deviantart.com/ or you can click the link in my links list on this page.

HERO


SISTERS ONE & ALL



CRAFTY, BUSY DAUGHTERS

No comments: