Monday, August 10, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
Here is a fun painting I did this weekend of my Happy Happy Happy Momiji doll. I put it with my Chai tea pot and a nice black plum for an fun still life. I like how it turned out. I'd been wanting to paint the tea pot, and thought the doll would be a fun thing to put with it, and had the plum on hand, which goes nice with everything. This was a fun one! I may get some more dolls to do.

Love that tea pot. It was a Christmas gift from my friend Laura. It's so cool looking with the cherry blossoms and Oriental writing on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the little doll where did you get it? The tea pot and plum turned out real nice. I am loving the still life's. Never thought I would. Now I have to get me some props. Just what I need more clutter around the house. My little bird will be at the show I got a cage for him Sat. just have to put him in it.