Sunday, April 25, 2010

PROJECT 4 - CREATIVE PORTRAITS
We're down to our final projects in Photography class. I was afraid we would not get to do creative portraits because the teacher says it's an advanced project. Some of the students wanted to do night shots, but majority wanted portraits. So we ended up with portraits, or we got to pick from that or night shots. I thought I'd do some of both, but I'm having trouble procuring a cable release cord for night shots, so it's looking like I may just be doing portraits. I'd like to try night shots though, for the experience.

Here's a couple of portrait prints from my first two rolls of film I shot. I've got some excellent negatives for this project. I've followed Randy's instructions for doing portraits, and tried to keep them all in my mind when shooting. So far so good. He's really a great photography teacher. I've got some great models too.

Tommy dans un tube


les meilleurs amis

1 comment:

Eugenia Wadsworth Martin said...

Hey girl I wish I had read this sooner we have a cable release as we used to take night shots and of fireworks. if you still need to borrow one let us know. is school over now? Did you have a spring student show I did not here from you about having a reception????