Sunday, September 27, 2009

SAILOR IN TOYLAND
Here's another digital collage piece. I have not had a lot of time for tactile activities lately. Photoshop is something I'm doing at school, and this gives me a chance to use my new skills and practice them in a creative way. This is done with images and photos from sxc.hu. I love retro dolls and toys. I usually search randomly to come up with ideas for pieces. When I found this sailor doll, I knew I had to make a collage around him. Reminds me of Robot Chicken.

1 comment:

Eugenia Wadsworth Martin said...

Don't you just love Photo shop.
Looks like you have been busy there and I have to say the Covey is my fav. I like the little
Momiji dolls but I did kind of find the sailor one a little creepy like Chucky goes to sea.
I did finally here from the mayors wife this week and I have the info on the Utica fall fest. Will bring it Thursday.